Are You Listening?
Studies and experience indicate that most of us don’t listen very well, creating misunderstandings, lower productivity and lost business. When you listen well, people warm up to you: you form better relationships and get necessary information. You understand your co-workers and clients better, and they really connect with your message.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- What keeps you from listening – and remove those barriers
- The strengths and weaknesses of your own listening style
- When to share and how much is enough
- The hidden messages in body language
- How to listen for the real message
- How to make meaningful connections
- How to direct the flow of conversation through careful responses