Coaching To Peak Performance
What can you say and do to get the most out of every employee? How can you tell an employee that he or she needs to improve performance while maintaining high morale and team spirit? How can you achieve organizational goals as a manager and maintain good relationships in your group? In this workshop, you’ll learn how to manage as a coach - to set goals, to use motivational techniques effectively, to listen for what really matters and to give feedback that will get the desired results.
In this one-day workshop you will learn how to:
- Adapt coaching techniques to management style
- Set goals and help employees meet them
- Motivate employees to achieve goals
- Listen for what really matters
- Counsel employees about poor performance
- Know what is and isn’t a performance problem
- Handle protected workers appropriately
- Give feedback that will get the desired results.