Creating a Positive Workplace
Happy companies are profitable companies. Evidence from happy, successful companies and the latest scientific research suggest that creating a culture of happiness at work leads to more innovation, collaboration and loyalty. Cutting-edge research into happiness indicates that we can tap into our own strengths and use our natural abilities to have a happier attitude and a more positive work experience. Rather than trying to deny or fight the stressors in our life, we can acknowledge them and, at the same time, increase our effectiveness. Even when conditions aren’t perfect, we truly do have the power to become more positive, more productive and happier people.
In this one-day workshop you will learn :
- The collected wisdom of world cultures and thought systems on happiness
- The surprising results of cutting-edge science
- What kind of work makes people happy
- How to keep employees happy
- What it really means to have a “positive attitude”