More Information - Are You Listening?
Who Should Take This Workshop?
- Job Candidates
- New Hires
- Team Members
- Supervisors and Managers
- HR Professionals
What are the Benefits of Good Listening?
- What are the Benefits of Good Listening?
- You’ll save time by getting the correct information the first time
- You’ll understand issues more fully
- You’ll be able to do the job right and give customers exactly what they want
- Relationships will improve. Everyone likes a good listener.
- You’ll be able to make more sales when you know what your customer really wants
- There will be much less conflict and stress
- Introduction and Overview
- How much and how well we listen
- How our brains make sense of sounds
- Making Meaning
- What Gets in the Way of Good Listening – and how to overcome it
- The difference between Listening for Facts and Feelings
- When to use each
- Sharing enough and not too much
- How to get all the facts and all the feelings
- How to read body language
- How to use the right body language
- How to direct the conversation through your own responses