Presentations Without Panic
If you’re like most people, the idea of making a presentation in public generates a feeling of panic. We can show you how to relax. You will learn how to turn that feeling into one of confidence through a few simple steps.
In this one-day workshop you will learn how to:
- Use a step by step process to prepare for any presentation – quickly!
- Develop a message and stick to it
- Deliver an interesting presentation using almost no notes
- Organize information for “flow” and impact
- Design memorable introductions and conclusions
- Adapt your message to any audience,
- manage nervousness and develop your own style of delivery